Okay. First episode of whatever season of CSI: Miami is currently airing in AXN Asia. Fifth season, maybe. My god, only the prologue and already my younger sister and I were bitching about it. Twenty minutes into the show, I've already rolled my eyes a couple of times. Thirty minutes, I've already caught a couple of stupid things they--as CSI's and law enforcers--have done. And also restraining myself from yelling at that mole girl whose name I can't remember. Although I'm kind of still hoping she and Wolfe hook up one day, just to get Delko out of the way.
I would stop watching if only Mr. Ryan Wolfe wasn't so addictingly annoying and fun at the same time. Damn you, Wolfe. Damn you. I have a feeling he might still be carrying a torch for that mole girl, though. When is he ever going to be friends with Eric? Because I'm waiting for that. Seriously. Eric has to get that Speed-shaped stick out of his ass. >:-\
I'm having a hard time remembering that two-part episode of CSI crossing over with CSI: Miami, and those episodes of CSI: NY with it, because the format is so different that I'm boggled at how they can work it out. My god.
I would stop watching if only Mr. Ryan Wolfe wasn't so addictingly annoying and fun at the same time. Damn you, Wolfe. Damn you. I have a feeling he might still be carrying a torch for that mole girl, though. When is he ever going to be friends with Eric? Because I'm waiting for that. Seriously. Eric has to get that Speed-shaped stick out of his ass. >:-\
I'm having a hard time remembering that two-part episode of CSI crossing over with CSI: Miami, and those episodes of CSI: NY with it, because the format is so different that I'm boggled at how they can work it out. My god.