I ingested around 5-6 cups of coffee last night, 1 from CBTL, 1 from Starbucks, and around 3 or more using Batangas coffee which, as many of you know, is kind of lethal. As usual, I got to sleep but would wake up at the slightest noise. I think I'll only have to take 10 cups to keep me awake! Happy birthday to
aiah1999!
Currently at season 1, episode 6 of ReGenesis, and I'm enjoying it so much even though I can't understand part of what they're saying.
Currently at season 1, episode 6 of ReGenesis, and I'm enjoying it so much even though I can't understand part of what they're saying.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-01-30 11:42 pm (UTC)kumusta cbtl? ikaw lang nagpunta??
(no subject)
Date: 2009-01-31 08:47 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-01-31 05:11 pm (UTC)ah~~~ nakakamiss tumambay sa mga kapehan until the wee hours of the morning.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-01-31 05:44 pm (UTC)Oo nga eh! Sana maulit muli ang PAGTANAW SA ARAW. :D
(no subject)
Date: 2009-02-01 10:12 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-02-03 02:49 am (UTC)Mag-bisikleta nalang tayooooo! Pero gusto ko din ng motor, hindi lang dito sa Manila. Medyo nakakatakot mga drivers, at mabilis akong mawala sa pag-iisip pag nagda-drive (kuno). Hehehehe. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-02-09 09:06 am (UTC)yes! bisikleta go! kung magmomotor ka, sa loob ng mga villages ayos lang.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-02-09 04:20 pm (UTC)Hindi ako marunong mag-motor eh. Ikaw? Try natiiiiiiiiiiin!
(no subject)
Date: 2009-02-19 04:18 pm (UTC)nakasakay na ako (angkas nga lang ehehe) pero hindi ako natuloy na maturuan nung kaibigan ko kasi kinailangan ng tita niya yung motor. sayang.