osmalic: didn't even think to change it now (takbo rizal takbo)
[personal profile] osmalic
Anyone who's interested! UP Fair. February 13, 2009, Friday. Loverage 3: Break the Curse.

Bands who will be participating include: Bamboo, Sugarfree, Urbandub, Itchyworms, Greyhoundz, Razorback, Typecast, Moonstar88, Silent Sanctuary, Kitchie Nadal, Stonefree, Mayonnaise, Cambio, Hilera, Soapdish, Giniling Festival, De Lara, Valley of the Chrome, Fuse, Salamin, Fuerzza, Chubibo, Top Junk, Intolerant, Mekaya, Playphonics, Sopiz, Kalevra.

Tickets cost PhP 90. Starts at 6pm.

More info here.

LET'S GO! :D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-02-11 02:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aiah1999.livejournal.com
I want.
But I have work.
why can't they have it on weekend...
*grumbles*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-02-11 03:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] osmalic.livejournal.com
There's still UP fair on Saturday, but I'm watching Zsa Zsa Saturnah. Want to go with me? :D

January 2015

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags