osmalic: didn't even think to change it now (it's ritual)
[personal profile] osmalic
One paper down! I'm glad that's out of the way, even if I have a lot of them still lined up. Just came back from DLSU, presented my very short paper that I started writing a year ago. And yes, it's the one about cosplaying and Filipino identity. I'm going to have it edited soon.

Lunch was fun and the food was delicious. I wish I had more of the pasta. And the professors and students were all talking about interesting things. I wanted to talk to the girl who presented something about Internet and culture, but I couldn't find her again, then I got sidetracked by some people who wanted to talk about my paper. Also, I loved that [livejournal.com profile] ziexel and [livejournal.com profile] riou1999 showed me around. :D

Afterwards, [livejournal.com profile] riou1999 and I hightailed it to Rockwell to watch [livejournal.com profile] blue_cage and [livejournal.com profile] mieren_lanfear's group cosplay Hetalia! I'm annoyed I forgot to bring my camera. POST PICS PLS. :D

Had to leave early to go home. Killer headaches are killers. Doesn't help that I've lacked sleep for the past 4 nights to finish this paper.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-27 05:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] izkariote.livejournal.com
YAY FOR PAPERS!

It's very nice to be reading updates from your end of the intarwebs. It's been so long!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-28 04:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] osmalic.livejournal.com
Hee~ thanks! I've been around, just lurking and writing papers. It's glad to be back though! I kind of missed everyone.

January 2015

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags