FIC REC.

NSFW Mar. 15th, 2010 04:31 am
osmalic: (homecoming monochrome)
[personal profile] osmalic
FIC REC LIKE WHOA!!!

I stayed away from the internet almost the entire day and didn't notice that [livejournal.com profile] r_grayjoy posted an stunning fic based on one of my Snape/Lupin art! I just cannot...GAH. I have always loved her fics. She writes Snape/Lupin in a clever and touching way that always makes me sigh. (I cried at To Keep Calendars in the Absence of Time. Don't judge me. XD)

Another Way to Heal.
(NC17) Remus just wants to save Severus. The task proves to be more complicated than it sounds, however, and requires more from Remus than he ever could have anticipated.

I can't do this justice. It's wonderfully-written. Remus and Severus' banter delighted me, and the fic itself is very witty. Most of all, I love the hint of Severus' psychological response to the possible lack of cure, all shown through Remus' eyes.

And best of all? I forgot that it was based on my art! I thought that was pretty fantastic!

January 2015

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags