osmalic: (homecoming monochrome)
[personal profile] osmalic
Internet in the field kept bonking out the last two months. I shouldn't really be out in the field during this time--too many torrential rains that cause floods and sudden landslides, but it had something to do with my thesis, and I definitely had to go.

The [livejournal.com profile] lupin_snape Remix masterlist has been posted, and now the comm is hosting its yearly Fantasy fest. I am tempted like crazy, but I've already joined Remix and I really have to get on with writing my reports. My to-do list is piling up!

BUT FIRST. [livejournal.com profile] rip_von_christ wrote a remix for me!!!

Title: These Lie-painted Truths
Author: [livejournal.com profile] rip_von_christ
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Sexual situation and no happy fluffy feelings
Disclaimer: I claim no rights to the characters, and not really even the situation in which I’m placing them (since it is a remix! ^_~), just my particular take on it all.
Summary: Sometimes we want things we can’t have. Sometimes we can have things we don’t want. And sometimes, we tell ourselves it’s the latter, when it’s really the former.

This is a remix of my OLD Snape/Lupin fic: Secret-Not-Want, which was the first one I posted in the community. AH, I was so afraid of posting back then, and now look at it! I love [livejournal.com profile] rip_von_christ's work because, I admit, I never got into Remus' mind when I wrote the fic, and then she wrote it, and I totally didn't see it coming. What a wonderful feeling, so suddenly go, AH, So that's why. Oh, boys. *HUGS THEM*

Go read it, now!

--

And because [livejournal.com profile] _lore is such a devious mod, I ended up doing a remix of [livejournal.com profile] rip_von_christ's work!

Title: When Will You Forgive Me? (Four Panel Beat Remix)
Artist: [livejournal.com profile] osmalic
Rating: PG
Warnings/Disclaimer: angst, takes place during the MWPP!era
Notes: Remix of [livejournal.com profile] rip_von_christ's "When Will You Forgive Me?". I had a really hard time choosing which of your fics to remix, but when I saw your work, I knew. I was very excited, since this is one of my most favorite pieces in Snupin art. The chance to remix it, focusing on the details of your art, is such an honor. Thank you.

Summary: It's just one question, but it takes a long time to answer.

I loved doing that art, it made me think of stories and words--all that [livejournal.com profile] rip_von_christ managed to draw effectively in her original art. In doing the remix art, I took 3 key elements in the original story, removed 1, then used the other 2 to tell the story. So I took the tree, the meeting glances or eyes, and the outside theme. I removed the "glances" or eyes, retained the rest. <3 I love that art!

January 2015

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags