osmalic: didn't even think to change it now (takbo rizal takbo)
[personal profile] osmalic
Summer has officially started here in the Philippines, which means I will be off to field for the next month or so. This is also means no internet for the next few weeks, HORRORS. I know I haven't been posting a lot so my presence won't be missed. *lol*

But I'll be back for a day or two at the end of April for my mother's birthday. Hopefully I can catch up with all your works by then.

See you then! *waves*

(no subject)

Date: 2011-04-13 11:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kakyou024.livejournal.com
lul! won't be missed daw. AMISHOO!!!!
i miss everyone actually. but yeah, priorities. :,(

ingat palagi and good luck sa paghuhukay!

January 2015

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags